FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

TEA TIME...... in the MOUNTAINS???

Our fishing cabin in the mountains is RUSTIC, and I do mean RUSTIC.
The bare necessities but everything we need....
well, NO TV but, that's fine.
I DO wonder if I am missing anything, tho. :)
Kitchen is clean and has all the necessities (I didn't have to take a thing)
Actually, we have cooked all our meals  on the grill on the deck...wonderful !!
Early morning in the mountains, with the fresh air and beauty all around just makes
a breakfast A SPECIAL TREAT....
especially when Mr. Sweet does all the cooking....:)

Today in RED RIVER, I saw a cute little sign that said,
"A meal without wine MUST be breakfast."





Nothing fancy by any means but a
nice little breakfast bar .....
"....fish fish everywhere....and I don't even LIKE fish.
Fish all over the walls but what to expect at a fishing cabin.......
I just happen to think fish are ugly...




I DO, however, LOVE to catch them.
love love love fishing, throwing them back and catching more.
Mr. Sweet on the other hand, likes to EAT them.
 A painting on one of the walls....
uh....almost a nightmare type thing....:(




Nothing pretty about any of it but it IS comfortable and it's clean and we are having such a great time.

Actually this cabin is roomy....2 bedrooms, sleeping 6, it is all done in particle board and plywood...no upkeep.

It COULD be adorable....if a blogger could get her hands on it....lol
BLOGGERS can do just about anything and do it
PRETTY !!

And then....
A SURPRISE !
Right up there........on top of the fridge....
A TEA POT
A beautiful little teapot, at that....
in a fishing cabin ???...an extremely RUSTIC cabin ?
OK...I'll go along with it....
A quick glance in the cabinet and there were two beautiful little glass cups, trimmed
around the edges with a little band of gold.



Did these people KNOW I would be bringing TEA to have on their pretty,
RUSTIC deck each morning and afternoon?

I mean, I was thinking water in a plain cup, a CHI tea bag, microwave and that would be that...
What a nice little surprise to find this pretty teapot and cups...
perfect for my SLEEPYTIME VANILLA HERBAL TEA, too.
I drink a cup of this before going to bed and I just KNOW it makes me sleep much better...
especially when it's in a pretty little glass cup with a golden band. :)
....don't ya LUV my PINK fishin' chair ?
Meee, too. :)
The sky is so blue here, I can't even believe it....
today, billowy white clouds in that electric blue sky just took my breath away...
OK..........AND
......NOOO.....I did NOT catch a single, solitary fish, all day long.
SHOOT !
Oh, well....
"tomorrow is another day."
x0x0
Ya gotta love finding a pretty teapot in a cabin by a stream and a big pond....
it just makes SENSE....!!  :)
The GOOD unexpected things are sooo good for the soul.
XOXO
COMMENTS ARE ON VACATION, TOO....and we are ALL having FUN.
What a glorious SUMMER.