FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MORAY EELS, SEA HORSES and a mighty handsome DIVER

 Our son, DAVID, loves loves loves DIVING.
Especially in the beautiful waters of MEXICO.
Just look at that amazing sunken ship behind him.....
I would LOVE to see that, but if someone strapped that big ole mask on ME,
I would DIE.....right there ....in front of that ship.
I would love to know the story on that ship.
When I find out, I'll let you know. :)
 He sent these photos to me tonight....
MORAY EEL ....
"waaay too close for comfort, David."
Isn't this the cutest little ORANGE 
SEA HORSE....
David says it is a whole new world underwater.
The bright colors and different kinds of fish and other sea creatures
are just magnificent.



 They are having the time of their lives....
and eating and drinking some of the BEST lookin' things.....YUM

COMMENTS ON VACATION.....:)
see ya soon.
xoxo bj