FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

...♥ I went along for the RIDE....

I know I am jumping all over the place with my posts right now..
a week at the lake followed by a week in the mountains means I  have
lots of photos to share.
Also means that SOME of these posts while we are away are from scheduled drafts, so
there's a mixture of water and mountains....
and. all. fun !!
You know what ?
If  I can have such fun on a jet ski,
why shouldn't Mr. and Mrs. Romney have such fun, too ?
Here they are at LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE..
here I am, with BRYNNA, on POSSUM KINGDOM LAKE,
7/2012



 ...dayum, we sure had fun....:)

We are now having fun in the high country......



COMMENTS:
CLOSED FOR 
           SUMMER VACATION....
                       OPEN SOON.....:)


XOXO
bj