FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Friday, June 4, 2010

RAIN, ROSES AND STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE...

TWO (2) THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...
*

1. I love RAINY days with a passion !

2. I can't stay off my PORCH SWING when it's raining...
*
Sooo....on THIS rainy day..
it was STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
STRONG, HOT TEA
and my new issue of
SOUTHERN LIVING !
***
I just LOVE that the name of this beautiful and favorite magazine's name...
SOUTHERN LIVING...
is in PINK ...
just perfect for
*
Beautiful little tea towel from my sweet sister friend, JEANNE...
and a vintage, olden ESPECIALLY pretty fork with a beautiful ROSE on the handle..
When you go by to say HI to JEANNE, tell her bj said HEY ....
*

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE....
is there ANYone out there that loves
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
as much as I do ??
**
OOO....
and a THIRD thing you may not know...

**
I. AM. ON. AN. ALASKAN. CRUISE.
*********************************************
I love every single one of you!!

No comments: