FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Sunday, June 6, 2010

HELLO FROM SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

On our first leg of our trip, we spent the night in Seattle....

View of the bay from our 21st floor room at the HILTON SEATTLE HOTEL

*
SPACE NEEDLE

Bay area from top of Space Needle
I may not have internet service once we set SAIL
but I've left postings prescheduled for the week.
**
YA'LL BE GOOD 'TIL I GET BACK !!!

WE are being REAL good...
we ate in the lounge of our hotel last night and
I had DECAF COFFEE...
.....and MR. SWEET had 2 glasses of MILK.....
and the bartender didn't crack a grin AT ALL ....:)))

and there are so many mirrors in our bathroom here at the HILTON
that it looks like I am in a MIRROR HOUSE....
SEE, SHELIA....
I DIDN'T FORGET TO SNAP...!!!!

No comments: