FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awesome things...


CSN ONLINE STORES
have just almost ANYthing you might want or need...
*
and leave a comment or two or three to get "in the running"
to win this awesome and generous gift card from
CSN STORES..
*

CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME FARMHOUSE SINK.....

I am just about to DIE for one of these !!!!

The cutest KNOBS for almost ANYthing...
*
I'm afraid I am COVETING this lamp.....*sighhh
*
I ordered these PILLOW SHAMS today...
Set of 2, STANDARD size...$15.00 ...
awesome !!...and, just ONE of these wouldn't be NEARLY enuf...
HAVE to have 2 of these beauties...
....AND THIS SHUTTER ROOM DIVIDER...
this one is in NATURAL...which could be O SO EASILY SPRAY PAINTED
absolutely ANY color one could want....
I can think of several places I would like one of these...
they are just so cute !!
*******************************
YES, MA'AM....
CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY GIVEAWAY POST....
FRIDAY, 8/20/10 is the LAST NIGHT
***
GIVEAWAY closes at 10:00 p.m. CENTRAL on the 20th.
**
I'll be thrilled to death to announce the winner on
PINK SATURDAY morning...
GOOD GOOD LUCK TO ALL....
COMMENTS DISABLED FOR THIS POST...
THANK YOU....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi BJness! How ya doin'? Well, I've got to go back and register!! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)