1. TAKE A CRUISE
2. GO TO WASHINGTON, D.C.
3. BECOME A GREAT GRANDMOTHER
4. GO TO THE HOLY LAND
5. TO KNOW ALL MY GRANDCHILDREN ARE OF GOD
6. PAY OFF THIS FABULOUS SUV
7. TO MAKE DOUBLE SURE MY GRANDCHILDREN HAVE GOOD MEMORIES OF ME,
SO THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE FACT THAT I LOVED THEM DEARLY TO HANG
ON TO. ..... IT MATTERS! !
7 THINGS I CAN DO:
1. KEEP A NICE HOUSE
2. STAY WITHIN OUR BUDGET (well....pretty good!)
3. MOW MY LAWN... AGAIN
4. WALK A MILE...AGAIN
5. I CAN MAKE A SIMPLE QUILT
6. I STILL HAVE A PRETTY GOOD MEMORY
7. I CAN DECORATE OUR COTTAGE TO PLEASE US and stay in my budget...
7 THINGS THAT I CAN'T DO.....
1. I CAN'T DO CRAFTING OF ANY KIND !
2. I CAN'T HAVE AN MRI WITHOUT THE HELP OF....VALIUM!!
3. I DON'T LIKE DRIVING AT NIGHT
4. I CAN'T SNOW SKI WELL
5. I CAN'T SWIM IN A LAKE (scared of snakes, frogs, turtles, fish...ewwww !)
6. I CAN'T STAND TO BE ANYWHERE near A SNAKE
7. I CAN'T SEW VERY WELL ....
1. HE IS THE SWEETEST MAN EVER INVENTED AND LOVES GOD WITH ALL HIS HEART
2. HE LOVES OUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND ME WITH AN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
3. HE IS A LOT OF FUN
4. WE LAUGH TOGETHER A lot !
5. HE ALWAYS THINKS OF ME BEFORE HIMSELF
6. HE GOES PLACES WITH ME THAT I KNOW HE WOULD RATHER BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE. i try to return the favor !
7. HE IS ALWAYS....ALWAYS SUCH A FORGIVING MAN ...
7 FAVORITE FOODS: (i could only come up with 6 here that i really, REALLY love)
4. CORN BREAD
5. RED BEANS
6. OK...I CAN ADD ONIONS HERE.....
7. CHICKEN AND DUMPLINS
I wanted to do the THING about my hubby, BILL, that everyone is doing now:
When he watches TV it is FOX NEWS, history channel or sports...
He likes ONLY Ranch Dressing on a salad...
The only food he REALLY doesn't like is Sweet Potatoes with Marshmellows..
He went to school in PAMPA, TEXAS
The only thing he might order in a bar would be a BEER..
He wears a size 10 1/2 shoe or boot..
He collects coins and guns...
He likes BLT'S...
He would eat FISH every day...
Oatmeal is his fav. cereal
He would NEVER, EVER wear those shorts that are OFF THE HIP, crotch halfway down the calves and comes almost to the ankle....ewwwww
DALLAS COWBOYS are his fav. sports team...
He will vote McCain
His best friends are his kids and me..
I probably have too many "collections" for his taste...
He's lived in Texas and Colorado
His heritage is Black Dutch...
He played FOOTBALL in high school...
He can spend hours playing GOLF...loves it!!
everyone's blog is so neat and cool looking and MINE has skipped places between sentences, sprawled out all over the place and...I don't know how to correct that. There's double spacing where I don't want it.
Could anyone help me with this? I do appreciate it!