FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OHHHH, SHOOT....I FORGOT.....

DAAAAANG.......I forgot to add LORETTA and CONWAY to my list today of stars I've had the pleasure to see. Now this pair.....boy, they did put on a performance. He was always one of my very, VERY favorites. I can't believe I forgot them....

MARY of MARY'S WRITING NOOK mentioned that she had seen LORETTA and I nearly fell out of my chair because I FORGOT THEM.

Sleep tight.....and dream of stars.......

3 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"Hello Darlin'" ! :) BJ, I saw Conway in concert many moons ago and LOVED him! Seems you do too. I've been looking at your blog for ages and only now leaving comments. Have a blessed day! Suesue

Miranda said...

I saw Loretta Lynn when I was 4 at the Fair. I remember the beautiful gowns she wore! I wanted to be her sooooooooo bad! I've also seen Charlie Daniels and Ronnie Milsap. =)
Thanks for brining back some memories!
Miranda