FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

YUMMM.....another pie

I just wanted to tell ya'll that about 30 minutes ago, Beautiful Daughter came in bringing a large bowl of homemade Chicken and Dumplins and this delicious Coconut Pie for her mama and daddy. She said she just HAD to bring us a pie on National Pie Day!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Beautiful Daughter. It was every bit just delicious and I love you dearly.....

9 comments:

JanaBanana said...

Mmmmmmm what a delicious looking pie! And a sweet daughther for bringing her mama and daddy a pie!

Alison Gibbs said...

What a yummy looking coconut pie.
Alison

Anna T said...

What a great daughter! Gotta love the pie too!
Bless you,
Anna

Janet said...

Coconut Cream is my favorite followed by Banana Cream and then Coconut Custard. Did I make a pie today? No, I did not, but I made some Toll House cookies because my sweet tooth acted up for just a minute. The res will go to work with Hubbie.
Janet

Adeline's Shabby Cottage said...

Yummy!! Cocount pie is my fav!! Thanks for posting that recipe again! What a sweet daughter you have!! Glad your surgery went ok!!

hugs,
Brittany

Stephanie said...

I can almost taste that pie ! I wish I would of known this sooner today, I would of HAD to make a pie ! Ya right ! Like I need my arm twisted to make pies !!

Enjoy a slice for me :)

Cottage Contessa said...

She really is a beautiful daughter, inside and out! But then again, when you have a mother like you, it's no wonder she is the way she is!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

These coconut pies are killing me. Coconut Cream is my favorite!

Rhondi said...

Hi BJ What a thoughtful daughter you have. The apple deosn't fall far from the tree I'd say. Rhondi xo