FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Friday, November 30, 2007

A FRIENDSHIP BUTTON ~


I am sending this " Friends Make The World Go Round" button to my friend, MARCELA. If you've not been over to her blog, siempre en algun lugar, SIEMPREENALGUNLUGAR.blogspot.com/, please stop by sometime. She is so sweet and has the prettiest photos to show you.
Thanks for having such a sweet soul, MARCELA.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice selection! I enjoy her blog.

And, you have a very pleasant little nook, too!

Best Blessings,
KJ

Marcela said...

Hello BJ!!!
Many thanks.....It is my First Award!!!I can't believe it!!
You are so sweet.That's really nice of you:
Kisses

Marcela

tea time and roses said...

Hi BJ! Yes it has been a busy week, but the weekend is finally here and I plan to enjoy it. :o) You always leave the nicest comments on the blog, and I look forward to hearing from you... Your are so right, Marcela is the sweetest! I am so glad the two of us crossed paths. Have a fabulous weekend....

Cottage Contessa said...

Congratulations Marcela, you are everything BJ says you are! BJ you are just the kindest soul sweetie, whom I'm proud to call a friend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Carol said...

Bj I love this music your are playing, but it makes me cry!
Congratulations to Marcela on your award.
Hugs,
xCx

Hootin Anni said...

Hi!

The Bloggers Over 50 button should be linked to the blogroll page.

I'll check back to make sure, then when it's linked, I'll add you to the blogroll!

[if you have problems linking an image just do the a href BEFORE the IMG src...then, close it with a <*/a> tag [without the *]. Here's a little page to show you how to link the Over 50 button --just change the IMG SRC to where you have the image saved ---the image url.

Linking an image