FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Saturday, October 27, 2007

DID I TELL YA'LL I'M FROM TEXAS??

I LUV TEXAS ..................


Such a beautiful bronze......*sigh*


We've had one of the best cotton crops out here we've had in a long time. Wish I owned several hundred acres of it !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)








This little sign hangs in a local custom boot shop. I think it's so cute!!





Lots of cowboy hats out this way.....






These fancy belts are the BLING of western dress......







I love the looks of these ladies black, leather western boots......








A WORKING COWBOY AND HIS DANCE-HALL QUEEN on their way to a Halloween party.


















Oh, and they said they had a great time at the party, too !! :)









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol BJ I hate wearing bras too! Luckily I'm not very big so I can get away with it most times. I have a moonroof too and just love it! I'd give up my air con in the car for my moon roof if I had to! What kinda car did you get? I've always wished I could sing too, and never realized all I needed was a good vocal teacher, I am getting better! I love mexican food too, and still waiting for you to send me recipes, haha. Those are great pics again today BJ, the cotton field is way cool!
PJ

Anonymous said...

are the pics with the boots, hats,etc. from David's shop? again, i enjoyed all the new postings.

Anita said...

What a great post! I have so many blog friends in Texas.. I should do a Texas Road Trip someday! :)

I love the boots... and the belts... and I get to see cotton a lot these days, as it's beginning to be a pretty popular crop here in Kansas, too!

That bronze is fabulous... My BIL and Sister would LOVE that!! He is a cowboy lawman, through-and-through, and their house is 110% cowboy... lol

Anonymous said...

私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 私家偵探 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 大陸包二奶 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻 , 婚姻 , 婚姻 , 婚姻 , 婚姻