FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Monday, November 11, 2013

Hmmmm....not sure this is working...

I lost control of this blog of 6 years when I changed email addresses.

I couldn't get back into it until today.....so....what's a girl to do but start ANOTHER BLOG....
and this new one is the one I'd better stick with until I get some kinks worked out on this original.

NEW BLOG ADDRESS:

bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

Please use this new address and COME BACK TO SEE ME......
I have been adrift for several weeks now and felt like a fish out of water.

hugs to everyone...
bj 

10 comments:

Jackie said...

It's working BJ. Thanks for letting us know where to find you.

God bless.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Well, BJ, your post appeared on my list, so it appears to be working! Welcome back!...:)JP

Mary G said...

Welcome back, BJ! Sure have missed you!

Mary G said...

Welcome back, BJ! Sure have missed you!

Anonymous said...

Hi BJ! Oh, I've not been around a whole lot in the past few weeks as my little mother passed away and went to heaven. I went back and read your posts and saw you somehow lost your old blog! I'm so sorry that happened but looks like you're on a roll again. I put your new blog address in my favorites. Don't want to miss a post of yours. Your new place is looking gorgeous! Take care, sweet friend.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Vee said...

It's kind of fun to look over and see all those followers!

Vee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britta said...

Dear bj,
now I am a follower on your new blog. It is difficult to gather all the followers again (as I learned when changing from youarewittyandpretty.blogspot.com to berlinletters.) So I put the new one on my blog-list and erase this one? Britta

Unknown said...

I see you in my reader...been missing you girlfriend...I lost all my blogs last week!! I kept at it, I don't know how I got them back but did without the help of some folks I know!!
Hugs...

Carla said...

Seems to be working. I see you on my dashboard and bloglovin.