FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Sunday, April 21, 2013

~ Remember how much HE loves.......

What a bad time for our nation. 
So many mean, heartless and heartbreaking things have happened that we can not understand.

The one thing we CAN understand is
GOD'S LOVE
for all of us.

We must remember this always...
and it will make us stronger...able to go on in the face of things
like the ones that have happened in our country.


Like most of you, I turn to GOD for comfort when my heart is breaking.

I can't imagine not having HIM to strengthen my soul...
my spirit and my heart.





23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Romans 5:8
"God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


JOHN 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I pray you will keep the faith throughout these bad days.... Never forget, even for a split second, how much HE loves us all.

18 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

I just found you tonight. Had to follow so I could come back. Beautiful blog and great words of encouragement for all of us during these very dark hours. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our anger we tend to forget who REALLY is in control. Thank you for your gentle reminder.
I love your pictures of your granddaughters. Beautiful young women.
Please come visit me too, I love meeting new friends.
http://yestheyareallmine-mom.blogspot.com/

Beverly said...

Thank you for sharing, my sweet friend. I rely on Him every moment of my day.

Mary G said...

Thank you for sharing the Word! That's our daily Bread! God will bring good out of every bad situation. We just have to trust Him; He knows all things. Our hearts & prayers have been with the victims in Boston and with our fellow Texans in West and continue to lift them to the Father.

NanaDiana said...

A wonderful post, bj. I think a lot of what happens in this world is because we have lost sight of where we came from and who is really the only one in control. My hope would be that it is not too late to turn our country back into one that looks to God for answers. xo Diana

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

"Auntie" just stoppin' by, although she isn't ready yet...

Patty Patterson said...

I think it's all a result of them taking God out of the schools and people growing up without wisdom. The first generation of kids are being raised by parents who grew up in Godless schools. It's bad.... really bad. We need Him back!

Beth said...

A beautiful post BJ. Thank you!

Madeline's Album said...

B.J. this was a very meaningful and powerful post. Have a blessed day.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

My hope is in the Lord...and I am so thankful in days like these, in the good, during an attack or during a round of chemo...He is there with me, faithfully going with me every step of the way! Great post!

Pondside said...

So we'll said BJ. You are so good to remind us in such a beautiful way.

Love Of Quilts said...

I know how much he loves me and I trust in him always. I had my froglegs last night.

xinex said...

Amen to all that, BJ...Christine

Kathleen Grace said...

Well said BJ. Well said.

Theresa said...

I certainly pray thru it all! It is hard to believe how cruel some people can be. Praying for this Country always. Hugs to you sweet BJ!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

SO sweetly done, bj. I loved it. Struggling here to understand..

Lorrie said...

Beautifully said. God's love is immense - beyond limits.

Gypsy Heart said...

Perfect! Beautiful words and photos...and what would we ever do without Him?

xo
Pat

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Yeah, I know, I'm back! I just wanted to say how lucky we are to have such beautiful families.
Aren't families wonderful? I would do it all over again, wouldn't you? Having my babies was the best thing I ever did besides marrying Patrick.
:) Hugs!