FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Sunday, December 2, 2012

THE GIRLFRIENDS ♥



 Hello, all....

Our West Texas
sky has been so pretty lately....

Sunrises and sunsets are full of color...

I caught some PINK and beautiful blues here.
 A darling, long-legged ANGEL GIRL that I bought last year
at Hobby Lobby.
She is just adorable with some of the cutest clothes.
 A cute and warm hat, a coat that I would like to have...
cute sox in the color of the season.....and her arms full of 
CHRISTMAS GIFTS, gaily wrapped.





Her wings of white....

her hair, golden ringlets

her cheeks rosy with the coolness of
the CHRISTMASEY cold outside.
 The only thing better than having a visit from this little LONG TALL SALLY is a
GIRLFRIEND.
....and here they are...getting ready to put their packages down,
maybe have a nice BRUNCH
and then off for more CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.
 A darling white, sparkley coat...
I love her pretty scarf and warm, red and white, winter hat.
Don't you like her bags...rickrack and hearts...can't be beat !
 Slabs of grilled Ham, hot rolls and butter with a Strawberry or two...
 A nice hot cup of DUNKIN DONUTS coffee in a cup that just MAY
have, "♪♪♫ ...o, you better watch out, you better not pout, you better not cry,
I'm telling you why.....SANTA CLAUSE is coming to town....♫♫♪
 So glad you ladies came by for a visit...
Stay warm and.....
don't forget to get MOI a present. :)

XOXO bj
Linking with

32 comments:

Gina said...

What a couple of cuties!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Cute post, BJ!! They are wonderful!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Your girlfriends are adorable!

Maureen Wyatt said...

Those dolls are too cute! Wish we had Hobby Lobby here in Canada.

NanaDiana said...

Well, aren't they the cutest girl friends ever? I think they are just darling! Maybe you can borrow one of their coats...after all what are girlfriends for? xo Diana

Leslie said...

I love them!!! It looks like you are all ready for christmas. Have a great new week!

Michelle said...

Those dolls are so cute! I love their long legs.

Anonymous said...

they are lovely long legged gals, love the food pics, yum!

Salmagundi said...

How cute they are!! Wish I was a long, tall Sally; but alas, I'm short and squatty!! Have a good week. Sally

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Cute cute! You can't help but smile!

nonie everythingsewing said...

Just as sweet as they can be and oh so fun they stopped by to share brunch with you. I guess, that is what friends are for.
Nonie

Madeline's Album said...

Cute post. Have a blessed evening. Madeline

Debbiedoos said...

Yes, I am glad I came by for a visit. Just wish it was in real life:) Those gals are cutie pies!

Terra said...

Your angel girls are so cute, maybe they are sisters.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Cute post - and cute girlfriends!

Vee said...

Well now, what has the woman who has everything been wishing for? Did you give Santa a list?

These girlfriends are so cute and whimsical. I'd love to be a tall thin blond with a white sparkly coat.

That breakfast looks too good. I may have to send John to the grocery store first thing...

Anonymous said...

Hi BJness! So cute! Love the girls.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Teresa said...

Too cute. And I love them next to that black and white photo display...
They look like those friends who run you ragged always full of fun and energy ahahah
Take Care!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

What a cute Christmas girl! And I love your wall of photos that's behind her - it looks really cute! I want to have a gallery wall!

Patty Patterson said...

Cute doll. She looks like she's ready for Christmas. But - what I really like is the neatly framed wall of portraits behind her. I can never get photos to hang all neatly like that. You should do a tutorial!

Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls said...

How precious!!!Love those outfits, and they look like they are getting their shopping done and having a great time doing it!

Theresa said...

Such cute ladies visiting with you:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Precious post! Your "BJ," make an Art of Bloggging.

And your blog look is delightful!!! Oh how I love, love, love seeing how some bloggers, do such fun things, with their blogs. It's a great part of the Fun Of Blogging for me. :-)

GranthamLynn said...

You got me at the ham! Lovely sweet post. Thanks for sharing.
Have a beautiful week.
Sherry

Audrey said...

Your girlfriends are so CUTE and the breakfast looks so good.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Audrey Z.http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
Timeless Treasures

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

BJ
The girls are cute! I have a long legged Santa that I got a couple of years ago, your cuties remind me of him.
Love the pictures, as always!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So nice to see you and the girls so ready for the season. I bet they love those ham steaks too! Shopping is such hard work. Love your pretty sunset!

Latane Barton said...

Long Tall Sally just made me smile! So cute with her friend. Merry Christmas....

Rita said...

I have never seen these beautiful long leg angels; adorable.
Rita

SmilingSally said...

Now, with that BLUE sky, and long, tall SALLY, how could you not link in to BLUE MONDAY?

Ho, ho, ho.

Annesphamily said...

Oh those two are so sweet! Love this post! I love Christmas though!

Irene said...

Ooh, I want to shop with those cuties. They look all pulled together and ready for the Jolly Guy.