FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Friday, December 14, 2012

I AM CLOSING THE COMMENTS ON THIS POST in reverence for the shooting victims. ♫♪♪ Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly......






 Hello, Girls......

Here we are...in the full swing of CHRISTMAS.

I have enjoyed my red berries so much through November and now into December.

I gathered a few stems this morning.







They add so much to my Christmas decor and to my eyes...
I just love seeing them spread around this old house.
 I always give them a  good bath....
Then I started snipping and tucking and filling little vases and pitchers and having
a great time.  Nothing says Christmas to me like HOLLY BERRIES.....

I have little pots of them in the living room....in the kitchen...even in the bath. :)
The first thing I will plant when we get settled in our new place is a couple of
these beautiful shrubs.
I would encourage every one to plant at least ONE Burford Holly.
It will bring you such pleasure at Christmas time when you have
these lovely red berries for your decorating.
They are just a beautiful plant with bright green, glossy leaves....
the red berries are like the CHERRY on TOP. :)
YES, MA'AM...
I truly 
♫♪♪ DECKED THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY....
FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA ♫♪♪
THE WINNER OF A BEAUTIFUL SIGN BY RAMSIGN
is
SANDRA
of BENEATH THIS ROOF.
CONGRATULATIONS, SANDRA...
you will just love your new sign.
I will email TEZZ of RAMSIGN and give her your email address.
She will send you an email and  you can tell her what you want.

Just go to their web site, RAMSIGN
and pick the style and color. 
PINK SAT for her DECK THE HALLS Christmas Edition
SAT. NIGHT SPECIAL
SAT SHOWOFF
STRUT YOUR STUFF
SEASONAL SUNDAY
SUNNY SIMPLE SUNDAY
COMMENTS  CLOSED.