FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Birthday and Ice cream...they go together.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY to our grandgirl, BRYNNA ASHLEIGH.
 She is 15 years old today....10/5/2012
She is MOVIE STAR pretty and I love her to the moon and back.
She and the twin grandgirls were born 3 days apart so they have always 
been called "THE TRIPLETS" aka "THE BEAUTIFUL ONES"...
(I had a post on 10/2 about the twins birthdays)

YEP....we had 3 new granddaughters in 3 days.
I had 3 pink balloons tied to a cute sign in my front yard
and my heart was about 3 times bigger and my chest grew a cup size, for sure !!
Brynna (top photo..one of your left) with her cheer classmates...
In the summer, she did this AWESOME and pretty green highlights to her blonde hair...
she is sooo FASHIONABLE....
and in the last photo, with her big brother, DREW.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYNN....we love you forever and ever !
G'Dad and Memaw
♥ ♥ ♥
IN OTHER NEWS....
hot fudge sundaes aren't just for SUMMER, ya know...
 ...that fudge sauce was so hot, it started melting the ice cream and it was so good,
 I couldn't eat it fast enough.
 I KNOW.....
I'M BAD....!!

linking with

 
October....BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
Call a friend, take her to lunch and find out if she has had her annual MAMMOGRAM...:) 

DON'T forget to click on the GIVEAWAY at the top of my blog
to get in on the giveaway of a wonderful GOOSE CREEK candle.
ENDS 10/9 

21 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a darling grand girl you have! Your hot fudge sundae looks so good! I just posted a hot fudge sauce. We must have ESP!

Gina said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful granddaughter!

Salmagundi said...

We've been celebrating birthday week here, too. I'm jealous as I only have one granddaughter, but she is a cutie and turned 16 on Oct. 3rd. Sweet 16 party this weekend!!! Sally

doodles n daydreams said...

You do have three beautiful granddaughters, bj. I have three as well and four grandsons, they're great kids.
I love the look of your fudge sundaes, so mouthwatering and tempting, something I've never tasted. But I love fudge - and icecream...

blessings,
Diana

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What a gorgeous girl she is!! I know how proud you are! :)
Happy Birthday to her..

Vee said...

Three in three days? Well that beats John who believes that having three in a year is good. Ha! She sure is pretty.

The French Hutch said...

Happy Birthday to all three of your lovely grandgirls! Beautiful indeed. Such delicious goodies to celebrate. A girl can't be good all the time............enjoy!
Happy Weekend......

~Emily
The French Hutch

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Another Happy Birthday Wish, around your neck of the woods!

Different Header pic! Did you ever do a Header, without a pic? It's fun to shake things up, once in a while. :-)

"Auntie"

Paloma said...

3 granddaughters in 3 days? What a blessing! Happy birthday to them!

Rian said...

How wonderful to have 3 grand daughters! We have a precious one that will turn 11 this month. AND we have a second one due in November!

And DH and I both absolutely love hot fudge sundaes.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the G'girls!...and yes ma'am your bad,pass the chocolate please I want a double dose.

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

What a beauty she is! She looks like a model in an American Eagle ad! Happy Birthday to her and your others. Shame on you for tempting me with chocolate before I've had breakfast!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday, Bryanna - Happy Friday, BJ!!! Finally back from the extended, extended version of summer - company gone, and I can catch up on reading. Looks like you've had a busy summer - XOXO

Madeline's Album said...

Happy Birthday to Bryanna. Shame on you for tempting me with that hot fudge sundae, it really looks good. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to all 3 of your beautiful grandgirls!!

SmilingSally said...

Your granddaughter is drop-dead GORGEOUS!

Almost as good looking is that hot fudge sundae! YUM!

Happy Pink Saturday, BJ!

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl. What a thrill for you to have three granddaughters in three days.♥

Happy Pink Saturday, my dear friend.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful granddaughter! I could go for a hot fudge sundae right now. Yummy!

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

You are richly blessed with beautiful girls. Enjoy

HPS

LL

Audrey said...

Yes bj ... you are BAD ... or is that on your diet? I guess it is, if you want it to be.
Happy birthday to your beautiful grandgirls. You are one lucky grandma.
Blessings,
Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
Timeless Treasures

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and the birthday girl. Cute kids. And movie-star woo-hoo too.
Did you notice that in the last bowl of ice cream, the little chocolate bits look like a bow? Or were they bow-shaped to begin with? Does look yummy. mmmmmmm mmmmm good!

Happy Pink Saturday!