FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Friday, July 13, 2012

♥ HAPPINESS IS......FAMILY and FUN

BRYNNA...summer of 2012....a beautiful 14 year old.....
O my....to be 14 again. *sigh
Ain't life grand !
 Our beautiful, sweet DEEDS...
Summertime of 2012 on the lake.......10 years old and so sweet.
My gorgeous STACY LEIGH....
such a wonderful  mother, wife and daughter.
Glorious summer of 2012
POSSUM KINGDOM LAKE
x0x0





 Hi, ya'll......

Up to our neck in the BEST summer.

I hope ya'll are having fun, too.

We are home, packing and getting ready for another week of vacation....this time, in the mountains of NM



                                          C U LATER.....XOXO, bj