FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Saturday, December 31, 2011

KNOCK MY SOX OFF....12/2011


I have a little thing I try to do each month,
highlighting a few of the most talented people in the world....
BLOGGERETTES....
you people can
sing, dance, paint, write poetry, do a handstand, decorate, cook,
ride horses, ski, yodel, play a guitar. make hand puppets, pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time,  do YOGA........
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING .
Ya'll, every single one, just.....
KNOCK MY SOX OFF
I just wish I could highlight every one but
I don't have time, ya'll....
I gotta get ready for my NEW YEAR'S EVE party, don'tchaknow....!!
I fell in love with her BELIEVE blocks.
YEP....I lost my sox on this one.
http://craftedniche.com/2011/12/08/mason-jar-pendant-light/#comment-1671
Isn't this the cutest light....and she tells us how to do it.
DEBBIE at CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT....
FRENCH TICKING stockings.....be still, my heart.
If you haven't been by to see Debbie in awhile, she has some awesome
posts to show you.





I just LOVE how DEBBIE incorporated the olden books in with her Christmas decorating.
shhhhh......I copied this one.....

I didn't tear up any books...I asked my favorite thrift shop to save any books with the covers about to come off.....they usually throw them away but if you ask, they might save some for you, too. 






KARIE of
KARIES CHIC CREATIONS
did a great job on this chest.
To see the BEFORE, go by her place...

and would you tell her bj
said HEY ?



The Charm of Home
had this most delightful tree.

Did you notice.......
it is sitting in a
vintage wicker baby carriage.

The talents of these ladies just really do
KNOCK MY SOX OFF.
 OK, please, someone help me here....
I thought this was the prettiest photo and now......I can't remember what blog I stole it from....so sorry.
The tree looks sooo pretty...and the bed in the background.....luscious.
Several friends came to my rescue and let me know this vision above belongs to
COURTNEY at FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE.
This is the beautiful, snowy home of my daughter, STACY LEIGH.
It's even prettier INSIDE....
...i love you, stacy leigh


If you've not been to visit DEBBIE at MOUNTAIN BREATHS,
you owe it to yourself to GO.



Wonderful recipes...
awesome photos....




She has an awesome collection of
MACKENZIE CHILDS  COURTLY CHECK....
Her decorated Christmas tree looks like it came right out of the catalog...
and don't forget to take a look at THAT TABLE....
.....THIS, my friends, is the stuff dreams are made of.
WHAT A WOMAN...
she takes her COURTLY CHECK on picnics. !!
And, judging from that view, I see where she got the fabulous name
for her blog.....MOUNTAIN BREATHS......just beautiful.
Leave it up to our KIM of SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE to have a positively
ADORABLE CHRISTMAS PILLOW that has little long,
red and white stripped  stockinged legs hanging from it.
I love this little cheery pillow.
PAT'S
WINTER WONDERLAND tablescape just takes my breath away.
Such beautiful colors....
she has no snow ON CROOKED CREEK, so she made
it snow  inside her cottage.
I KNOW she did 'cause I see all kinds of beautiful SNOWFLAKES on her table.:)
Beautiful table, Pat...I know your Mr. Ed liked it, too.
 These awesome hooks are only a PART of what MISS MUSTARD SEED is up to...
Go by and check it out and then do like me........want to copy it for YOUR room.
SHE says "happiness is a row of hooks......"
"...ooo, Mr. Sweeeeet, do you have your tape measure handy...??" I NEED HOOKS !



I think I would have to look long and far to find a prettier
HAPPY NEW YEAR TABLE........
AROUND THE HOUSE has more pretty photos of this awesome table.
Photos just full of sparkle and glitter....
shine and twinkles....
So pretty, PHYLLIS


Please feel free to take the
I WAS FEATURED
button on your left.....just add my blog link back to it, if you please.


HAPPIEST NEW YEAR TO ALL....
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Joining in the fun with: PINK SATURDAY
SEASONAL SUNDAY

34 comments:

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Sweet post. There are some very talented ladies in Blogland. Love that tree too. Stop by to see why.
Happy New Year to you.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Hey girl the one with the bed is Courtney at "French Cottage" I think I have that right..Hope you have a GREAT BD my sweet friend..Hugs and love Gloria

Love Of Quilts said...

HAPPIEST NEW YEAR TO YOU. TRISH

The Charm of Home said...

Hi BJ,
Yes, Gloria is right the bed is French Country Cottage by Courtney. Thank you so much to be included in this lineup. There is so many beautiful things going on right now on blogs. I can't even get my work done I just keep looking at them and staring! Christmas was awesome enough and then you check out the year in review posts and your like this could be a tv show! Amazing! Have a fantastic New Year to you and yours! Your such a fun lady, I love visiting you!
Sherry

Pondside said...

Lovely images, all, BJ. Lots of inspiration there. I wish I'd seen that bedroom before I bought my new bedding!

Lynn said...

Fun posts BJ! Thanks for linking to Phyllis' blog, I haven't stopped by her place in a while and it's always a great visit! Happy New Year:@)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi BJ,
Did I ever tell you how much I love you and your energy. Everytime you post your personality comes shinning through and I love that about you.

Thanks for all these wonderful inspirational projects. I'm always blown away by the talent that we experience here in blogland.

I wish you a wonderful New Year my sweet friend.

hugs
Sissie

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh, BJ! Thanks for the link! So many pretty things were out there in blogland over Christmas...among them your PB wreath. I couldn't tell yours from theirs! Lovely! Here's wishing a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to you and yours!...hugs...Debbie

Rita said...

Really enjoyed visiting your friends blogs. We are so liucky to have these talented people all around us inspiring us to make thing a little nicer.
I know when I come to viist you, BJ, I laways leave feeling better,
Wishing you the best in 2012.
Rita

Vee said...

Oh what a wonderful assortment of pretty things to see. I'm off right now, though not before wishing you a wonderful ☆♥☺New Year☺♥☆ and a great party tonight!

On Crooked Creek said...

BJ,
Okay, dear one...this one "blew my socks off"...cause I did not see that coming at all!I feel totally honored to be featured on your blog! Thank you, dear, sweet friend! I've visited those sites as well...there are very creative and talented ladies in the Land of Blog...full of inspiring ideas to use in our own homes! Time to begin a New Year with some New Looks on Crooked Creek...so~o~o guess I'll start putting those Christmas decorations away now!
Fondly,
Pat
P. S. Happy Birthday to the Sweetest Something lady in the Land of Blog and the State of Texas!!!

eileeninmd said...

What a great post and you have some very talented blogging friends. I wish I was half as creative.. I wish you all the best in 2012 and Happy New Year!

Debbiedoos said...

Great highlights Bj, I do not know some of these gals so I will go check it out. Yes that is Courtney's pretty bedroom. Happy New year!

Madeline's Album said...

Thanks for sharing these blogland beauties with us. I just wanted to say Happy New Year to you and your family, and Happy Birthday to you this day,enjoy your party. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, *Honey-Bun.*

And a Happy New Year to you, my Dear Blogging Friend!

"Of all sound of all bells...
most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year."
– Charles Lamb.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Happy New Year BJ! Wishing you all good things in 2012!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Great stuff, bj. Thanks for including my little pillow. I almost forgot to put it out this year. Have so much stuff I can't keep up.

Happy New Year!!!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

You made some lovely choices! I love it when others are honored for their accomplishments.

Also..your daughters home is gorgeous! Aren't we fortunate to have our wonderful families?!

It's going to be a great year..thanks for helping make this past year a joy, bj!
Happy New Year!
Love,
Mona

NanaDiana said...

BJ-What a great post. I don't know half of these bloggers but I will be going to check some of them out now that I have seen them here. Thank you for always providing such a happy place to visit. You know I love coming here. Happy New Year's Eve to you- xo Diana

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I love it when you do this! Some I have seen but usually there are a few I haven't!

Happy New Year BJ!
xoxo
Penny

Unknown said...

Beautiful blogs! Good Morning, thanks for your lovely comments and we both wish you and your family a very Happy 2012!
All the Best,
Loretta

Karie said...

Bj, I am honored! Wow what a surprise to see me featured on your blog. You are a darlin'. Thank you thank you. And I love all the other gals that you chose. Oh, you knocked my socks right off! Have a great evening celebrating the New Year. I know you will. Hugs and more hugs, Karie

Barbara F. said...

Hey, BJ, I totally agree there are lots of extremely talented ladies in Blogland. Some of these gals I follow, some I have to go visit! Happy New Year! xo

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

What a sweet post, BJ! The talent in blogland blows MY socks off too!!! LOVED that picture of the bedroom and tree, will have to check out her blog! Thanks for the links. Have a WONDERFUL new years eve and happy new year to you!!!!! XO, Pinky

Lorraine said...

What a lovely post!! Beautiful photos! Happy New Year!

Tracy said...

Ahhh, what a stupendous array of blogs you highlighted and very unique, I must say! I loved hearing about each and a tad jealous that I can't decorate like that...oh well!
thanks so much for sharing...

Anonymous said...

wow, a whole lot of beautiful, Happy New year!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to wish you the happiest of new years! Blessings to you in 2012!

Hollace said...

Thanks for sharing your favorites. They are great fun. Happy New year to you.

Kathleen said...

Happy New Year, dear BJ! Loved seeing your choices, and so true, so many talented people out there, and so many we don't know yet.
Good health to you and yours!

Sarah said...

BJ, these various posts would knock anyone's socks off. Thanks for spotlighting them. I'm off to go back and visit some of these.
Happy New Year! ~ Sarah

Olive said...

BJ. I am now sock less. Lovely and inspiring they are. Olive

Claudia said...

It's so generous of you to share what other bloggers have created! Happy New Year!

xo
Claudia

Unknown said...

very pretty arrangements. i like that cookie with nuts :) Hope to see you in my Pink Saturday entries one and two. Happy New Year!