FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HELLO, EVERY BODY.....I'M SOOOO PROUD TO BE HERE !!

I don't have a clue how long I will be on line but I sure am glad to be back, even for a little while.
A LOT of sweetness has been going on at my Christmas cottage these last two weeks....


This LOVELY package just FULL of the most delightful gifts, EVER !!
From my great blogging buddy, BEVERLY....you all know PINK SATURDAY BEVERLY !

AH ..HA...
she knows how I love ROOSTERS...
I love this little plaque, Beverly...
Thank you so much..
just look at how cute she made all the little packages....




so so sweet..





OHHH, I LOVE this NORTH CAROLINA calendar...
THANK YOU!


THIS IS THE CUTEST LITTLE FLUFFY ROOSTER ORNAMENT...


and the prettiest cup....



I made myself a little Texas Rooster Christmas Tree....
see the beautiful white and red rooster ?...and the magnificent one at the bottom?
Both from Sweet Bev....
the wooden TEXAS ornaments were made for me by my good, good friend...ALICE, last year...
**********
SO MANY THANKS, BEVERLY.
I adore every single thing you sent me and I adore you for your thoughtfulness and
loving ways...
THANK YOU!
*
*

NEXT, I received my fabulous giveaway gifts for the
I just love this SANTA tray...and don't you know I will use it thru these fun holidays....

and, i love this cute little SNOWMAN pillow...

snowmen and candle lamps, Christmas teas and banner...
tea towels and hot cocoa mix...
bathing goodies in a cute SANTA sack...
even a green, glass necklace....


so so many wonderful CHRISTMAS treasures were in this big box....
and I just love everything !
THANK YOU SO MUCH.....
YOU are such a generous and caring lady and I appreciate every thing you sent.
*
*
THEN...a couple of days later, I got, not ONE, but TWO thrilling boxes.....

this is from my good, good friend, SHEILA...she doesn't have a blog right now
but just might, sometime in the future.....
this is just beautiful, Sheila girl...
THANK YOU!
OOOOOO....
I laughed and cried at the same time when I saw this ADORABLE
LUCY and ETHEL
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER wind-up CLOCK...
OH, I just LOVE it, Sheila...but,then, you KNEW I would, you sweetie!
THANK YOU !
SHEILA and I have been good friends for about 5 years, yet we've never met, face to face, in real life....
I bought something (can't even remember just what) from her on EBAY...
When I received it, I emailed her that I had gotten it, in perfect condition, due to her wonderful
and careful packing...she must have needed some kind words that day as she was having serious health problems, so she wrote me back and we've been friends since. We are planning a great get-together next summer and i can hardly wait....
*
*


THAT second box just dang near brought me to my knees...
I still am having trouble just writing about it without crying...the kindness and thoughtfulness of
just made me sit down and cry my eyes out....
here was the most beatifully wrapped package I have ever seen, in my entire life.
all wrapped up in a vintage lace envelope, if you will...
with beautiful tags, ribbon, pretties and a big, red ice skating boot....
just the package itself took my breath away and tears were already flowing by this time..

some time back, I had mentioned to PENNY that I wanted to get myself a pretty apron
but it would be after Christmas...

she contacted KATHY and together, they came up with the
ONLY apron in the whole world, made JUST FOR ME !!
Isn't it just about the most beautiful thing you ever saw?
I love it...
THANK YOU, PENNY...that was such a sweet and wonderful thing to do for me...
I am just blown away by all the kindness, sweetness and goodness of all our blogging friends.
and
many thanks to you, Kathy...you made such a BEAUTIFUL apron and made it so special by your sweet personality.
*
*
My computer service is still "iffy" so I hope I will be around awhile this time...
and....I MISSED OUT ON THE HOME CHRISTMAS TOUR...bwaaaaaa....
well, I can go see all of yours and that is just what I am fixing to do!! :O)
love and
MERRY CHRISTMAS,
bj

34 comments:

Marcela said...

Hi BJ
Oh, what wonderful things you received!!!
I missed you!!!
Hugs
Marcela

SmilingSally said...

You must have used a big shovel to "clean up" so well! These are lovely gifts and giveaways, and it's obvious that you deserve the love you're getting.

Bo said...

Yay, BJ's back...missed you! You received so many wonderful packages and I can imagine it was a thrill to open each & every one. That apron is especially pretty! All of your "Santa friends" know how to please you, but that's not too hard because of your sweet ways you'd love a pet rock if it was sent to you with love...LOL
Big hugs, ♥ Bo

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, sweet lady. We missed you terribly.

I'm glad you liked your "Rooster Parade" memories. You are very, very special to me.

And, I love all of your other gifts. So many wonderful things.

Kathleen Grace said...

I have missed you sweet BJ! very day I checked to see if you had gotten your internet back. It looks like you must have been a very good girl this year, Santa is working overtime for you:>)

Anonymous said...

BJ, we have missed you so much, hope you can stay with us forever now. And there's no doubt how much you are loved, just look at all the beautiful and thoughtful gifts you have gotten from your friends in Blogland.See, your honesty, spirit, and thoughtfulness is what makes you so well thought of.

Love ya,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Well. that is just a lovely testament of how much you are loved.... and missed...
There are truly some of the sweetest bloggers...
So happy you are back even for a short time.....
I told you.... you are the heart of blogland...
Big hugs
Linda

Tami said...

Welcome Back BJ, missed you! What wonderful goodies you received!

Stacey said...

BJ, it just doesn't surprise me that you are receiving all of those gifts. You are such a sweetheart and you deserve them. :)

Becky said...

A GREAT BIG WELCOME BACK!!!! I've really missed you girl! WOW! Looks like you've been a really good girl receiving all those wonderful gifts! That apron is amazing, what wonderful friends those ladies are. Your clock is too funny...I love Lucy and Ethel! Girl, that snowman pillow is to DIE for......as matter of fact I think he needs to live with me for awhile. HA!!! Have a wonderful day!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Sweet Morning to you BJ! You must have been a really, really good girl this year! Look at all of the lovely gifts you have received! I am so glad you love your apron. Kathy is so amazing, even her packaging is a wonderful creation! Hope your computer issues are over. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
Penny

squawmama said...

Wow wee girlfriend are you loved or what... I am telling you... you got some really great gifts and what wonderful friends for sending all that to you... It is your kind & sweet heart that does it I am sure... I LOVED the apron... they are really making a comeback...Welcome back... we have missed you and hope all your computer problems are behind you... Have a super duper Wednesday... Love YA

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Anonymous said...

Morning, BJness! I'm glad you're back, too! Look at all these treasures! See how you're loved! The apron is gorgeous and I may have to arm wrestle you for that rooster tree - you know you're giving me ideas! I'm so proud for you, BJ! Your the bestest!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Sandi McBride said...

Isn't Christmas just the most wonderful time of the year? It makes me warm all over, lol...lovely gifts, and that apron is spectacular! Merry Christmas to you and your family, hope Santa is good to you!
Sandi

Helen said...

Good morning Ms. BJ! The apron is so beautiful it could be a dress. Of course, you wouldn't be able to let anyone see your backside! Good to read your blog today. Merry Christmas....

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM BJ< girl you hit the Jack pot with all these goodies..wow!! so many neat things...I love the apron made just for you and your Lucy clock how cute is that?? I did my happy dance for you girl!! have a great day dear friend...hugs and smiles Gloria

Mónica said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Nice Blog! I'll cameback!!! Ksss

Mónica said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Nice Blog! I'll cameback!!! Ksss

Michele said...

Hi BJ ~ what wonderful gifts you got! Aren't blogging buddies the best?! I love all your decorations!

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

Hugz,
Michele

CIELO said...

How cheerful and wonderful everything look.... I especially love that pretty apron! ;)

Have a blessed Holiday Season, BJ!

cielo

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog today! I just love the black and white apron and the fluffy rooster! It was all really good, but those two things just especially caught my eye. I'm so glad your back on! I miss your blog every day it isn't there. Love you!
Martha

Anonymous said...

Hello BJ! So good to see you!

What wonderful gifts you received!

Hope you get to stay around! Best wishes for that!!

Shauna said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Deanna said...

Hi BJ honey! I've missed you so! Did you pick up your award??? I have one for you called the Your Blog Is Like A Big Comfy Pillow Award. I'm so glad that you are back for a while.

I'm guessing that you missed some of my posts darlin', so if you would like to send me some of your Christmas decorations and Christmas tree I would be mighty proud to post them on my blog. Or I can just click on your pics and save on to my own computer. Whatever works for you my sweet little Bluebonnet!

I can't tell you how much you were missed. You got it goin' girlfriend!!! LOL!

Big big hugs,
Deanna :)

Salmagundi said...

What special blogging (& other) friends you have!! They all know just how special you are, too. Sally

nikkicrumpet said...

Well the Christmas fairies must have felt so bad that your computer was misbehaving...so they showered you with love and wonderful gifts. The presents are so terrific...but that apron...TO DIE FOR!!!!!! I hope we get you back full time soon my friend!

Anonymous said...

You are one sweet woman that deserves everything you got. Im telling you I have never seen so many pretties.

Andi said...

Oh my BJ...what wonderful goodies! I love the apron...it's simply beautiful! And your Texas tree is adorable. My favorite is the little rooster ornament...too cute!!! But there are so many wonderful things...it may all be favorites!!!

Glad your back online...I've missed you.

Love and Hugs, Andi

Dena said...

Yay!!!! You're back!!!! Oh and just look at all those goodies!! You so deserve them too :)

Hugs,
Dena

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Wow BJ it looks like you have already had Christmas ! I loved it all. And I am so glad your back . I missed you !

Cottage Rose said...

Hey BJ OH my what beautiful and lovely gifts. Oh how blessed you are having such loving and thoughtful friends. Have a Very Merry Christmas.

Hugs;
Alaura

Tootsie said...

well...now you are one lucky little dear heart! I bet you were squealing like a sissy girl too!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Great gifts, especially the little rooster ornament. I'm so glad you're back!

Coloradolady said...

BJ~ loved the post. I am glad you liked everything. Merry Christmas.