FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Monday, October 20, 2008

UMMMM.....I'M NOT BLUE WHEN I HAVE...

BLUE ICE CREAM............


THE BLUE PIG HOMEMADE ICE CREAM SHOPPE...
how could you be BLUE, even on this BLUE MONDAY, hosted by
SMILING SALLY when you have so much BLUE to look at today ??
and dream about ......
BLUE ICE CREAM ???
you can order THIS kind of ice cream and....

put this HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM TOPPING on top and...
YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A WINNER !!

I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM !!

OR, how 'bout a RED, WHITE AND BLUE ICE CREAM CAKE ?

EVERYONE is tapping into the popularity of ICE CREAM...
***********
Ice Cream has released three new “Waffle” sneakers, which include Strawberry (Red), Blueberry (Blue), and Banana (Yellow). Each of the Ice Cream Waffles feature the waffle pattern on the uppers, and matching laces with the main color. Retail is $195

AREN'T THEY SO CUTE FOR A TEEN-AGED GIRL ??? a bit pricey, tho...



I love ICE CREAM shops and I found this cutie on the net...the red and blue awnings.....
full of charm....






ooooo, BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM is such a treat....I haven't had any in like FOREVER !


somebody i know has one of these CUTE blue, vintage ICE CREAM BUCKETS...now....let me see...who IS it??? Oh, yeah....I do believe it is our very own DOT, aka PICKET. Am I right, Dot ??? If not, excuse me!! :O)
my memory isn't as good as it used to be...remember, i'm old .....

her ice cream matches her shoes....or is it the other way around ????

this makes me want to lick that cone !
an ice cream MAP ???? :O)


They are gonna have to raise a whole lot more
BLUE COWS to keep making more BLUE ICE CREAM....
***************
don't forget to check out all the other BLUES out there in Blogland...glad you checked mine when you did...it COULD have all melted !
love ya all...
bj

MY something PINK for BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
be sure to click daily on the FREE MAMMOGRAM buttons you will find all over Blogland..!

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of blue, good job.

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

I haven't had blue ice cream, but you certainly made it look yummy. May I have one little lick?

SmilingSally said...

Blue ice cream--I don't think I've ever had any, but I'm up for it. Those tennis shoes are not $195 cute. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday!

Kathleen Grace said...

Some blue moon ice cream would hit the spot right now! $195 for those shoes? Yikes!

squawmama said...

OK... now you have done it... Made me want Ice Cream (and any flavor)so early in the morning... LOVE IT!!! and you know, no matter how full you are you can always eat icecream... it just kinda goes in and fill in all the spaces...Love the little Ice Cream shoes...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Twice as Nice said...

We've all been a little blue and missing you!!!

Hope you're have a wonderful time.

nikkicrumpet said...

If it wasn't 300 degrees below zero and my fingers weren't numb from the cold...I'd want me some of that icecream!

Salmagundi said...

It's a family joke here that Grammy (me) doesn't eat blue food! I'm afraid I couldn't eat even blue ice cream. Cute post, though!!!! Sally

Knitty said...

Well this was a post that warms my heart and cools my tongue! Is there anything better than ice cream? Nutritionists need not answer that!

Happy Blue Monday and thanks for making my mouth water so early in the day!

Bo said...

Bj...I'd like to see the wheels that turn in that head of yours and find out where these blog posts notions come from..haha. You never fail to delight! Glad you're home...rest up...and get to posting the cruise news. ;-) Bo

Sweetie said...

BJ - What a great post! I love the waffle sneakers, the blue pig, the ice cream bucket (I'll have to check out Picket), the cow - and of course, all of the ice cream. I'll have to settle for chocolate marshmallow of cookies 'n cream - that's all we have. Happy Blue Monday.
Sweetie

Anonymous said...

Whoa! you found a lot of fun blue for us. The blue pig ice cream shop is fabulous :0)
I'm going to have to keep my blue eye handy when I go out and about so I can spot some blue goodies!
have a wonderful week...

Neabear said...

wow, yummy looking Blue ice cream. Yummy in any color actually. Now I am hungry for ice cream. No not right now. My toes are too cold for ice cream at the moment.

Baba said...

Hi BJ, we all love ice cream..I have started making my ice cream with my new ice cream machine... I need to add some food coloring or some blue berries to have myself some blue ice cream..thanks for sharing. Baba

Anita said...

I love the pig... and the cow!
Lots of great pictures!
(I can't imagine paying $195 for sneakers!)

Anne Fannie said...

What a great post! I love all the blue ice cream but my favorite is that blue pig!
Happy Blue Monday,
Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

You really have a BLUE post.
And this blue ice cream is the best of all :)

Happy week to you!

Betty said...

Just wanted to pop over and see what was new with you. Now I am off to see if I have some ice cream in the freezer, I am suddenly finding myself wanting some!

Betty

Rhondi said...

Hi BJ
I loved this post today. You've feaured two of my favorite things, blue & ice cream.
Hugs, Rhondi

Coloradolady said...

Well, I was not hungry until now, and guess what I want....ice cream. That was a Yummy post. Great addition to Blue Monday. Have a great day.

Rhonda said...

I knew you must be a Texan when I saw the Blue Bell! I'm always sad when summer is over because that means no more BB Southern Blackberry Cobbler and Key Lime Pie. But for now, Snickerdoodle is mighty good!

Grandma Faith said...

Fun, fun, fun, I always have fun when I visit your blog. I know you included the blue cow just for me. Love, Faith

Anonymous said...

What a fun collection of blues!

Anonymous said...

Yummy Blue Monday post, BJ!

Kim said...

What a fantastic Blue Monday post. All that ice cream has me in sugar heaven. That red, white and blue ice cream cake looks scrumptious.

Happy Blue Monday!!

Marcela said...

Hi BJ
I love ice cream...You make me feel hungry with those pictures,ha
I hope you are having a great week.
Hugs
Marcela

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog. I used to love bubble gum icecream when I was small. A real treat because we only got home made.

Anonymous said...

What a great post. Now of course I have to go get some ice cream. It is my second favorite treat. The first being cake... Happy Blue Monday! Those waffle tennis shoes are just adorable!

imjacobsmom said...

Mmmmm! Ice cream no matter what the color is always okay in my books. $195 for those shoes???Cute, but I think I'll pass - Im glad I have a boy! ~ Happy blue Monday! ~ Robyn

Anonymous said...

Love the blue ice cream..... BJ I do hope you had a wonderful time on the cruise .... can't wait to hear all about it...
HUgs
Linda

Cyndy said...

Blue ice cream? I don't think I've ever had any, but one of my favorite is Blue Bell Southern Blackberry Cobbler and it kind of has a blue tint. In fact, I think I'll go fix me a bowl.

Hope you had a great cruise and I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it.

Life on the Edge said...

I love that blue pig! It's adorable!

I would love some ice cream, even if it's blue!

I am in envy of that sweet blue ice cream bucket!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Kady

Anonymous said...

My favorite color is blue, but I don't think I've ever had blue ice cream. The header picture of the beach is beautiful - can't wait to see some of your other pictures. The shoes are cute, but not for $195!!

Ruthie said...

Loved all your blue!! What a fun post. Enjoyed it.
Hugs.
Ruthie

ksarra said...

Hi BJ! Look at YOU on a cruise, with all your family! Can life get any better???? Thanks for the smiles! That blue pig is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Such great blues !! I love them all.. :)

Susie Q said...

Oh wow BJ. You had the best time ever didn't you? I am so glad! And I am loving all the pictures and look forward to even more!!

I think I need to try a cruise! You made it look like the time of your life! I am so glad it was as special as it was!!!

Love,
Sue