FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Monday, August 4, 2008

A FUN MEME



SANDI at HOLDING PATTERNS invited anyone to play this cute meme and I wanted to do it....
The only rule is that you can only have ONE answer to each one
so you really have to
THINK ABOUT IT

*****************************************************
"MY FAVORITE............

Sport: BASKETBALL

Color: RED
Movie: BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY

Broadway Play I've Seen: OAKLAHOMA

Song: SWEET NOTHINGS

Favorite City Visited: DALLAS

Favorite Foreign City Visited: UH, OH...I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE YET

Book: THORNBIRDS

Children's Book: ANYTHING BY MERCER MAYER

Classic TV Show: I LOVE LUCY

Recent TV Show: TWO AND A HALF MEN (it might be canceled now, however)

Actor: HARRISON FORD

Actress: MERYL STREEP

Perfume: WHITE SHOULDERS

Food: MEXICAN

Dessert: WHITE CAKE WITH FUDGE ICING

Chain Restaurant: ROSA'S
Local Restaurant: KK'S TEAROOM

Car: FORD EXPLORER

Condiment: MUSTARD

Kitchen Appliance: MY SELF CLEANING OVEN
Home Appliance: COFFEE MAKER

Beauty Product: ANYTHING BY CLINIQUE

Favorite Clothing: JEANS

HGTV Show: DEVINE DESIGN

Food Network show: SEMI-HOMEMADE

Author: DANIELLE STEEL

Male Songwriter: KRIS KRISTOFFERSON

Female Songwriter: DOLLY PARTON

Holiday: CHRISTMAS

Christmas Ballet: THE NUTCRACKER

Disney Character: BAMBI

Alcoholic Drink: BLACKBERRY WINE

Non Alcoholic Drink: COFFEE

Magazine: COUNTRY HOME

Animated Movie: BAMBI

Mini Series: THE THORNBIRDS

Male Vocalist: JOHNNY CASH

Female Vocalist: REBA

Day of Week: SUNDAY

Household Chore: MAN...I DON'T LOVE ANY PART OF IT.....

Ice Cream: DOUBLE FUDGE

Candy: HOMEMADE FUDGE WITH TONS OF PECANS


********************************************************

If YOU decide to do this one,
be sure to let me know so I can learn more about YOU

love, bj

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi BJ,
It is fun to get to know other bloggers by posts like this! I have been tagged to do a post like this one...maybe this week.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Good morning BJ, I so enjoyed your meme. Evry time you reveal something about yourself, I realize how our personalities are linked. Of course, we are about the same age. Smile

Love and hugs, Jeanne PS. I am thinking about doing this MEME. I'll let you know. It is a fun one.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute BJ!
((hugs))
Kim

nikkicrumpet said...

Hey Lady!

Hah I knew there was a reason I like you so much...and it's because we have alot of those things in common lol. And because you have excellent taste!

Have a GREAT day

Rosie's Whimsy said...

That was a fun one.....packed full of fun facts about you! Think I will do this one .... a bit later. :-)

Salmagundi said...

Hi BJ --- I so enjoyed getting to know you better through this meme. We have several things in common - see my "favorites" on my post. Sally

Mary said...

Hi bj, I loved reading all your faves. I think the Mercer Mayer books were some of our favorites, too. So cute and funny! And here is a bit of movie star trivia for you -- Meryl Streep grew up in the town right next to mine!
xoxo,
Mary

Anonymous said...

That was such fun, BJ. I see we agree on several things.

Debra from Bungalow said...

I love reading about other people but hate to do these things myself! It was fun learning those facts about you. I love Two & A Half Men & Meryl Streep too. Thanks for sharing a little bit of yourself.
Hugs, DebraK

Southern Lady said...

BJ, it was fun reading about your favorites. I know it was hard to come up with just ONE answer, though.

I also enjoyed your Pink Saturday post and your "Love Affair with Black and White" post. You have so many pretty black and white accessories that make your home so warm and inviting.

Oh ... I almost forgot to thank you for letting us know about Nikki's blog. She is such a sweet, funny, and talented lady and it's so nice to be able to keep up with her now through her blog.

Sincerely,

Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi BJ

I enjoyed your list, very much!

J likes Blackberry Wine, too. One of our favorite Missouri Wineries makes Blackberry Wine. Google St James Winery+Missouri. It should take you to their site address. They have a recipe for cake, using blackberry wine. We haven't had their blackberry wine in years, since we don't go hwy 44 much anymore.

Speaking of blackberries...J will be picking wild blackberries at the farm next door, sometime soon. I plan to make a cobbler. I told him to watch out for chiggers!!

Happy Monday.
Pat

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

BJ, we havesome the smae interest.I love the movie Bridges of Madison County and I enjoyed the book as well, and of course coffee, and semi-homemade is my favorite cooking show. About the expresso coffe beans I just bought some yesterday at Borders book store of all places. I think some grocery stores carry them and Starbucks does as well. When the weather gets cooler I will send you some my friend, so no worries.
Take care,
ginger

Dena said...

Hi BJ,

I loved getting to know more about you sweet friend :) I'm a huge Lucy fan too!!

Hugs,
Dena