FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A BIG WARM WELCOME TO A NEW BLOGGER, JUDY

We have a new blogger in our midst and I would like to welcome her to Blogland.

Her name is JUDY at gracioussouthernliving.blogspot.com/
Please go by, introduce yourself and see what a cute site she has started.

WELCOME, JUDY....I think you are going to just LUV blogging !

HUGS, bj

10 comments:

Donna said...

So nice of you to welcome a new blogger! I'm heading over there now!
Donna :)

Judy said...

BJ you are so sweet to introduce me. I can't wait to get "known" in blogland! Judy

Barbara Jacksier said...

Thanks for the tip. You are indeed a gracious blogger

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon BJ,
"THANK YOU" for introducing a new blogger. That is so sweet of you. As soon as I'm done here, I'll go and pay her a visit. You know me, I always enjoy meeting and getting aquainted with new people in the bloggyworld. Hey, don't forget to email me the recipe for you Sausage Balls. I am looking forward to trying to make them with the homemade Sausage. Take care my friend and have a great Tuesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Michelle said...

BJ,

Thanks for the introduction to Judy..I paid her a visit :)

Michelle

bj said...

So many thanks to everyone for visiting my friend, JUDY. She is sooo happy to see you all.
hugs, bj

Marcela said...

Hello Bj
You are so sweet to introduce your new blog friend.!!!!
I will visit her too!!!
Blessings
Marcela

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi, This is neat! I am on my way over there now. Grams

Unknown said...

I am heading over to check her out and give her a big Canadian welcome.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Thanks for sending me over....I laughed and I cried~~That was a GREAT story!!
Blessings,
Robin