FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Saturday, November 10, 2007

HOW THRILLING IS THIS !! MY FIRST AWARD ~



That sweet ANITA over at PRAIRIE DREAMS honored me with the YOU MAKE ME SMILE AWARD. I am just so thrilled I could spit! So many thanks to you, ANITA.




I am supposed to send it to 10 of the bloggers that make ME smile and, boy, that is going to be hard to decide. ALL of you make me smile and I just love this blogging and am having the time of my life.
THE TEN:
JACKIE at THE LAND OF THE LIVING SKIES
MICHELLE at I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT
PAT at BACK PORCH MUSINGS
CAROL at KATHERINES DREAMS
NANCY at LOVELY IN CHOCOLATE
JULIE at EQUUS VILLA
MARY at ISABELLAS CLOSET
GINGER at ENCHANTING COTTAGE
BEVERLY at TEA TIME AND ROSES
TAMMY at MY GENTLE RETREAT
THANKS AGAIN, ANITA......




16 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi BJ! Congrats on the award! You make me smile when ever I come here, or when you leave a comment on my blog!
Penny

Tammy said...

Congratulations BJ! And congrats to all you chose! Blogging friends like you keep a smile on my face...thank you very much!

Unknown said...

Oh BJ, your blog always makes me smile. You so deserve this award. Thank you for gifting it to me as well.

Nancy said...

Thank you so much BJ! I have to say every time I read your blog I walk away smiling!

a Pocket Angel said...

bj, You are so very deserving of this smile award. Congratulations!
What an honored it is that you have picked me to receive the smile award too. Bless you for your kindness!
Hugs & love~Mary~ :-}

BittersweetPunkin said...

Congratulations on your award! You certainly deserve it!
Blessings,
Robin

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi BJ! Congratulations-but your blog is defintely a deserving winner!!

Nan said...

Oh, how fabulous! You definitely deserve the award. Hi five, girlfriend.
Star Nan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mrs "you make me smile"! I always smile when I read your posts. Christy427

Cottage Contessa said...

Morning BJ, congratulations on your award! And well deserved it is too, for you do make me smile whenever I visit your blog or read a comment left by you on another's blog. Yay!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Anonymous said...

You deserve this award!! I smile every time I see your blog! and your other spaces! Happy for you!!!
italianblonde

Nunnie's Attic said...

Congratulations on your award!! I always leave smiling :)

Love,
Julie

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Congratulation's bj! And thank-you so much for the award. I will need to think about who to pass it on to but will do so on my next post.
Thank-you again!
ginger

Michelle said...

BJ, thanks so much for the smile award. I'm so glad I found your blog because you make me smile with each visit! Michelle :)

tea time and roses said...

A big Congratulations on your award BJ! I know it is your first of many!! And thank you for awarding Tea Time And Roses.

Smiles to you...

Beverly

Julie said...

Thank you so much!! I love finding other Texas blogger girls and your blog is so creative! You made me smile today!