FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Friday, November 16, 2007

A BEAUTIFUL NEW AWARD.......


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to AMANDA, COTTAGE CONTESSA @ JACARANDA COTTAGE for this delightful and pretty FRIENDLY SITE AWARD. I just love it and am very thankful that she thought of me. Again, THANK YOU, AMANDA !



OK, I want to pass this beauty along to:



DEBRAK @ tHE BUNNIES' BUNGALOW



MICHELE @ COWBOYS & CUSTARD



These ladies are super friendly as well as the rest of the ladies in the Wonderful World of Blogland.

3 comments:

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

bj ... Thank you so very much.. that is soooo kind of you.. I am very touched that you gave this to me..I can't wait to put it on my blog.
Merci beaucoup..
Michelex

Cottage Contessa said...

You deserve it sweetie, and you're very welcome!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Debra from Bungalow said...

Thank you for passing this award to me! I really appreciate it & like coming here to read your recipes...esp. the coconut cream pie & seeing pics of your home.
Hugs DebraK