FYI

My NEW blog address is
bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

and I have a link to where you can receive
SWEET NOTHINGS posts in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.

Please go to the NEW BLOG.
thanks, bj

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WHERE IS MY ..... VICTORIA???





One of my favorite collections is MAGAZINES....decorating magazines to be exact. I love them all...I just can't AFFORD them all. So, I have subscriptions to Country Living, Country Home, Traditional Home, Better Homes and Gardens and a few more... One of my all time favorites, of course, was VICTORIA. Now it has returned, I sent in my request months ago and I keep hearing, "YIPEE.....I just got my VICTORIA." but I haven't seen MINE yet. Every morning, I check my mail box, I've emailed the company twice to make sure they got my request. They have assured me that I WILL RECEIVE IT SOON....So, if you haven't received yours, yet....hang on with me....IT WILL COME.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have mine either. I got a bill for it a couple of days ago and I sent the payment yesterday. Hopefully, I'll see mine very soon.

Star

Cindy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that hasn't received it yet. Hopefully we will get it in the mail before it shows up in the stores!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks to Star and Cindy for your comments here. This blog will get lots better, I just know it. I am just testing the waters and only wading right now. When I learn my way around, I'll do much better......
bj